With Christmas just around the corner, it's time again for me to contemplate what our mischievous Elves will be up to this year. For some reason, I'm having a really hard time thinking of things for them to do. I fear I may have used up all of my good ideas last year. Yikes!
So far, I'm thinking they'll probably go deep tub diving in a yellow mason jar. They may also take a hot air balloon ride (indoors of course). Since it will be their first year as full on Elves, I have a feeling that they will accidentally drop a gift or two from the sleigh (amateur drivers) and we'll have to go on some wild goose chase to find it. I also think that Sunny and Miles (our cats) will get a rather fancy makeover courtesy of our girl Elves (can you paint kitty claws?). Will have to be sure and hide the shaving stuff! lol Gifts will be left for the little ones and even maybe the big kids (us). :o) I sure hope they leave some crafts for us to do. That'd be really fun!
That's all for now. Lucky for me I've got a couple more months to plan. Otherwise, it'd be a boring visit for sure!
Welcome!
This is a place that I hope will keep me organized during the many winter holidays!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those are some great ideas!!
Post a Comment