Welcome!

This is a place that I hope will keep me organized during the many winter holidays!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

And The Winners Are...

I finally figured out which recipes I'm going to use for DIBS. Besides the Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Crinkles (posted at ChristmasCreations' blog), I will be making one for Chocolate Banana Bread (they make great gifts if you bake them in mini loaf pans), one for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (one of my favorites), one for Cowboy Cookies (a new favorite) and lastly, one for my Sour Cream Coffee Cake (great as a gift also if baked in mini bundt pans).

So there you have it. One bread, two cookies and one cake. Alright, yes, I know...I said I would post the recipes and the DIBS setup. I lied! hahaha Just kidding! I will be back soon to post them...just as soon as I figure them out. Each recipe will have it's own post to make it easier to read.

No comments: