or maybe it's just me! Every store that I go into these days, I find myself needing to make my way over to their Christmas area. Yesterday, I went to Wal-mart and bought some holiday window clings and some goody containers...really cute and only a dollar a piece! At Hobby Lobby, I got some of those foam crafts for Christmas...gingerbread men, snowmen and reindeer. They were 40% off and will keep the little ones entertained, I'm sure.
I'm itching to get into my Christmas boxes to see what I've got and what I need. First and foremost on my agenda is a wreath! I do not have a Christmas one and I would really like to get one so I will keep my eyes open to one that I really like. It's gotta have pinecones...other than that, I don't know. What can I say, I'm from the Pine Tree State so it's a must!
Welcome!
This is a place that I hope will keep me organized during the many winter holidays!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I got mine out the other day... made a mental inventory of what I have and what to use this year... then put it away.
Post a Comment