Welcome!

This is a place that I hope will keep me organized during the many winter holidays!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Countdown Week 3

At least I think we're still in week 3. I've been so busy lately that I can hardly remember my own name these days! lol

So...here's my to-do for this week...better late than never!

()Write and address one-fifth of the Christmas card list this week. I need to start this...especially since I got the list for the MHH card exchange.
(X)Finish all catalog and online shopping. Print our catalog / Internet tracker page to keep track of catalog purchases. I ordered one last thing from Amazon yesterday so now I just have to wait for it to get here.
()Finish making all gift lists. I'm going to re-do the list again and consolidate my list.
()Plan Thanksgiving Dinner using the holiday menu planner. Order turkey. Check serving pieces, and write the contents on a Post-it note. Make it easy for other to help! Did that this weekend. Purchased everything needed except for the fruits and vegetables...I'll get those the weekend before Thanksgiving.
()Keep tight tabs on the holiday budget. Add gift purchases and other expenditures as you make them. I'm pretty sure our budget is shot this year. :o)

No comments: