We spent a quiet day at home. No way were we venturing out to the crowded restaurants for supper. We waited and went on Wednesday instead.
I purchased some little burlap looking bags a couple of years ago and used those for the kids and DH's gifts. It helps me keep my spending under control...unfortunately, you should see the size of the Easter baskets...ooohh I am in so much trouble! lol DH got some coffee flavored candies and a router bit he wanted. The kids each got a little package of conversation hearts, some jelly beans, fun socks, a little doll (MLP & LPS) and a coloring book. Ok, so the coloring book technically didn't fit in the bag but it was the only item that didn't so I figured it was ok.
Since this year is not a leap year, this holiday officially ends my Winter holidays. So from here on out, all I will post here are things for Rudy day and also my notebook. Join me over on my Spring blog for the upcoming holidays!
Welcome!
This is a place that I hope will keep me organized during the many winter holidays!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi
I'm not sure what you spring blog is?? There wasn't a link??
Post a Comment